Social work student placements
Our social work students are referred to us from universities as part of their social work degree course and placements are offered for a pre-defined number of days.
The students are placed at our supported housing projects and sheltered housing schemes. The schemes are located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire.
We understand that many students have constraints and pressures from outside the placement. To help we offer a flexible approach that enables students to complete their placement in a way which suits them best.
Social work student placements offer the following:
- Placements at supported housing or sheltered housing/Extra Care schemes
- On-site supervisors
- Dedicated practice educators for each placement
- Regular student workshops
- Access to other in-house training
- Working towards demonstration of capability in line with Professional Capability requirements at the relevant placement stage
See how to apply for a social work placement for more details.