Safeguarding vulnerable adults
As a social landlord Axiom employees are required to work with a range of people including vulnerable adults and children. As part of our vision, mission and values, we want to ensure our people are trained to a high standard to enable them to deliver first class customer service. So, through Axiom Academy we have developed our own training.
The courses run at various times throughout the year and are offered to both Axiom staff and other organisations that have people working with vulnerable adults and children.
We offer two courses. A two-hour session that is more in depth and a follow up refresher course.
The aim of the training is to:
- Explore the subject of safeguarding and its importance for all staff
- Have an understanding of safeguarding procedures, including the legal framework
- Provide information on the different categories of abuse
- Know what to do if you have safeguarding concerns about a child or vulnerable adult
- Know what to do if you receive an allegation or disclosure of abuse
Email or call us on 01733 347135 for more information.