We operate out of several centres including The New Haven and Peterborough Foyer in Peterborough and from our Foyers in Wisbech and St Neots (Paines Mill).
Our centres have been developed to offer a variety of learning to a wide range of people including Axiom residents, the local community and Axiom staff. We help learners from 16 to over 80 years of age. We work with a number of partners and awarding bodies to offer a flexible and varied approach to learning.
The centres offer:
- A range of functional skills for life-accredited courses
- Accredited and non-accredited IT courses – beginners through to advanced
- Help in getting back into work or improving prospects in employment
- Help with achieving and maintaining independent living
- Supportive tutors on-hand to teach and support learners
- A range of learning materials
- Dedicated centres conducive to learning