New Horizons – financial inclusion
Our New Horizons’ project offers coaching to help you make sense of your money, as well as get online and find routes into employment.
Our trained coaches will work with you to provide one-to-one support sessions over an average of 20 hours. They’ll work with you to set realistic goals and take the necessary steps to help you meet them.
Coaching sessions take place in one of our centres where you’ll have free access to our computers and the internet.
You must be aged over 16 years and unemployed. Additionally you’ll need support with a financially-related issue such as you:
- Live in a hostel for the homeless
- struggle to make ends meet
- have accessed crisis support e.g. foodbanks
- have significant priority debt
- live in a household in which no one works
- will be affected by benefits changes and/or are likely to struggle when Universal Credit is introduced locally
We will provide end-to-end coaching covering money, work and help to get online. Each participant will receive, on average, 20 hours of coaching support to enable them to get on in life and closer to employment. If needed, additional debt remedy services will be offered to participants as part of the project by one of our partners.
For more information contact: