Employability and moving on
Our foyers for young people help them to make the transition to independence.
This particular course is one of the ways in which we can help young people to develop the necessary skills for independent living.
The course is tailored with Foyer residents in mind and helping them with such skills as:
- Life and social skills training – what I need to know to live on my own
- Health and wellbeing training – what I need to know to keep healthy in mind and body
- Citizenship – what I need to know to be an active citizen
- Working life – what I need to know to find employment
- Access to training and education – what I can do to gain skills
- Moving out – things I need to know when I am ready to look for my own home
To find out more email us or call on 01733 347135.